DESCRIPTION: Beautiful and timeless boucle jacket with a hint of shimmery metallic running through it by Chanel. Wear for an evening out with a skirt or pants or a casual day with jeans.
– Boucle jacket from the 2006 collection
– Beige jacket with burgundy, taupe and green metallic
– Pointed collar with fringed edges that is also on the flap pockets, bottom and sleeves
– 4 button closure of gold metallic buttons engraved “CC”
– Marching smaller buttons (3) on the cuff of the sleeves
– 2 front breast flap pockets and two lower flap pockets also with matching buttons
– Lined in beige silk with silver chain at bottom
– Serial date code: P28167V18056 M4316
Measurements: (all are approx)
Length: 23 1/2 inches
Sleeve: 20 1/2 inches
Armpit seam to seam – 18 inches
Shoulder to shoulder: 15 1/4 inches
In very good+++ condition – No rips or stains. I see no issues with this jacket at all. From a smoke free and pet free home and meticulously cared for.